PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Drogba's Message To His Fans

ajbabe
23rd May 2012, 02:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMr0KcklxEI

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
23rd May 2012, 05:49 PM
Finally Torres is free from the Drogba hoodoo.. watch el Nino go goal crazy next season.

syc
23rd May 2012, 08:24 PM
Finally Torres is free from the Drogba hoodoo.. watch el Nino go goal crazy next season.

:highly_amused::highly_amused:

neoxiang
23rd May 2012, 11:17 PM

haha, heard about that juju thing. lol. If the guy start scoring a lot of goals the juju conspiracy theorists gonna have a field day. lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
23rd May 2012, 11:53 PM
haha, heard about that juju thing. lol. If the guy start scoring a lot of goals the juju conspiracy theorists gonna have a field day. lol

Bruh, After Shevchenko's ordeal at Chelsea i believe dude did same to Torres. How can a legend from AC. Milan, a dreaded goal poacher feared world over come to Chelsea and play like a six year old playing nerf ball in his backyard ? Then in comes Torres a star player with some serious street cred where goals are concerned. He is signed by Chelsea and the rest is as they say history. Factor in the Drogba equation, massa, and tell me if there isn't something fishy in there ?

The difference is that, Sheva left the kingship for Drogba,dude couldn't stand the Agbala LMAOOOOO, Torres on the other hand came at a time when Drogs was on his way out anyway, but then the Ivorian had to lock El Nino down briefly with what's left of the hoodoo. Suddenly Drogba endorses Torres as the future of Chelsea. I mean really ? smdh lolololol