PDA

View Full Version : fav Ghana names

Fashion Yaa
9th April 2012, 08:17 PM
What is urs n explain:

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th April 2012, 02:33 AM
Nanabanyin Kofi Okyeradzi Abanziba-meaning, Male Nana born on Friday one who gives,a proud son of Abanzi ( This person lived his name till death. He was said to be the backbone of countless folks and organizations. His name i'm told is sung at festivals in his hometown )

My all time favorite is definitely Nhyira-meaning BLESSING

The African Americans are naming their kids Nyhira. Well i have already seen two kids with no links to Ghana named Nyhira...No more Laquasha,DeQuan,Shenene,Shevonte LMAO

Fashion Yaa
11th April 2012, 09:16 PM
Hehe no more eh!
Well Im glad our name is taking root in mass culture, just the other day I found out that R&B crooner Neyo's real middle name is the Igbo name Chimere which means of God's doing.

Thanks for sharing Pope, your favourite name carries a festival and everything, that's whats up!!!
Nanabanyin Kofi Okyeradzi Abanziba-meaning, Male Nana born on Friday one who gives,a proud son of Abanzi ( This person lived his name till death. He was said to be the backbone of countless folks and organizations. His name i'm told is sung at festivals in his hometown )

The African Americans are naming their kids Nyhira. Well i have already seen two kids with no links to Ghana named Nyhira...No more Laquasha,DeQuan,Shenene,Shevonte LMAO

ajbabe
11th April 2012, 10:36 PM

eei Pope are you from Ghana?...lol

ajbabe
11th April 2012, 10:37 PM
What is urs n explain:

hmmm..its sad i dont know what my name means...so sad

Quophi Aletse
11th April 2012, 11:15 PM

what is ur name so that we can help u ... lolololololol

Fashion Yaa
11th April 2012, 11:35 PM
Well sis my name is not my fav Ghana name so think of one name u like hearing from Ghana!

For instance I like the name Bonsu which I think means "a whale" then the name Emefa but Im gonna have to ask the village the true meaning of both names

ajbabe
12th April 2012, 12:01 AM
what is ur name so that we can help u ... lolololololol

ahahahahaha..see me o..i tot the Q was..meaning of ur name..smh

ajbabe
12th April 2012, 12:03 AM
Well sis my name is not my fav Ghana name so think of one name u like hearing from Ghana!

For instance I like the name Bonsu which I think means "a whale" then the name Emefa but Im gonna have to ask the village the true meaning of both names

ahahahahaha..dont mind me wai..i didnt understand the Q at 1st but now i do..lololol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
12th April 2012, 01:17 AM
eei Pope are you from Ghana?...lol

Don't envy ma Ghanaboy swag. Adubea Janet !

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
12th April 2012, 01:19 AM

Which one, the Adubea or the Janet ?

ajbabe
12th April 2012, 01:43 AM
Which one, the Adubea or the Janet ?

none of the two of them above...none..lol

ajbabe
12th April 2012, 01:44 AM
Don't envy ma Ghanaboy swag. Adubea Janet !

the fake one...lolol

Fashion Yaa
19th April 2012, 10:15 PM
Menaoye means praise well at least the Oye part in Okuapim....I like it.