PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your Favorite Villain/villains In Movies ?

The Informer
22nd October 2010, 09:01 AM
Mine are Vampires , The Knife throwing guy in once upon a time in mexico , Mrs Iselin in the manchurian candidate , Bela Lugosi (DRACULA :)) The Joker in Batman etc .

MegaMeister
24th October 2010, 03:26 AM
Christopher Lee and that dude who played The Ugly in The Good,The Bad and The Ugly. Grace Jones is another scary villain.

Fashion Yaa
27th October 2010, 07:35 PM
also Anthony Hopkins in THE DEPARTED aw they are scary.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
27th October 2010, 11:24 PM
also Anthony Hopkins in THE DEPARTED aw they are scary.

Anthony Hopkins was not in the THE DEPARTED that is if you are talking about Scorsese's THE DEPARTED.

I'm guessing you mean THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. Anthony Hopkins played Dr. Hannibal Lecter a former brilliant psychiatrist who turned into a psychopathic serial killer.

Fashion Yaa
28th October 2010, 01:14 AM
Anthony Hopkins was not in the THE DEPARTED that is if you are talking about Scorsese's THE DEPARTED.

I'm guessing you mean THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. Anthony Hopkins played Dr. Hannibal Lecter a former brilliant psychiatrist who turned into a psychopathic serial killer.

Oh nooooo yes you are right whew, good looking out

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th October 2010, 04:01 AM
No worries Fashionista.

Neo
28th October 2010, 04:06 AM
This departed movie mehnn. The first time i watched it i was like, what the hell is going on. Very good movie. In the end whalberg killed Dicaprio but i know that's not the end. There surely is going to be a sequel.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th October 2010, 04:07 AM
My favorite villian of all time will be Javier Bardem who played psychotic Anton Chigurh in No Country For Oldmen,He kills most of his hapless victims by blowing their brains out with a cattle gun. His haircut in the movie makes him even more sinister.