PDA

View Full Version : visa invitation issues

Fashion Yaa
6th February 2012, 09:28 PM
Please allow me to air out a frustration with my grandfather's brother's grandchild......
For the past 3years he has been hitting up all family legal or illegal status living abroad.

Well he has now began to focus his energy on me:

Tell me what to do. Is it as easy as just sending a letter of invitation then vualla he gets visa?

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th February 2012, 06:23 AM
You need a notarized letter of invitation spelling out your intent to support the visiting part,their living expenses,proof of address ,proof of citizenship or legal residence ie US passport,birth certificate or Green card,your financial statement etc..

I believe just the above info should be enough to get your cuz a visa after a thorough scrutiny at the embassy -well so i hear. You must make sure you are on the same page with your cuz in regards to what you state in the letter since they will be asked questions based on what you stated.

Fashion Yaa
2nd April 2012, 11:25 AM
Thank u, I needed this info ;)
You need a notarized letter of invitation spelling out your intent to support the visiting part,their living expenses,proof of address ,proof of citizenship or legal residence ie US passport,birth certificate or Green card,your financial statement etc..

I believe just the above info should be enough to get your cuz a visa after a thorough scrutiny at the embassy -well so i hear. You must make sure you are on the same page with your cuz in regards to what you state in the letter since they will be asked questions based on what you stated.