PDA

View Full Version : Odotei warns Nyantakyi-Be courteous

ajbabe
16th January 2012, 10:36 PM
Chief Executive Officer for Division One Football club side King Faisal, Mr. Vincent Sowah Odotei has cautioned the President of the Ghana Football Association to be courteous in his words when referring to him.

There seems to be bad blood between Mr.Kwesi Nyantakyi and Mr. Vincent Sowah Odotei long after the FA Presidential elections and those who thought the two men had it all rosy between them should have to rethink after a spark on Asempa Fm’s Sports Morning Show on Monday.

A furious Odotei was reacting to comment made by Mr. Nyantakyi on the same show on an opinion he had earlier shared on the way the Communications Director was chosen for the FA.

According to him, he had no problem if Mr. Nyantakyi disagrees with him in principle but making derogatory remarks on his personality is unacceptable.

Odotei already charged up warned “I will use the legally acceptable means of dealing with him if he passes any derogatory comment on my personality again”.

According him, he has endured this for far too long, “he did the same thing during the FA elections, we attended the same University and he is not any better than me” he explained.