PDA

View Full Version : Movie Requests

Neo
8th October 2010, 02:39 PM
Hey guys, If there are any Ghanaian movies you haven't seen and would like to see please post them here.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th October 2010, 03:41 PM
Cutie mentioned one very old movie i will definitely like to see. "I Told You So" starring Bob Cole and some others.

Another one i'm dying to see is Love Brewed In the African Pot. I heard this movie is the holy grail of Ghanaian movies.

Chapati
8th October 2010, 04:50 PM
I have that movie on my computer Pope. If you need it send me ur email and i will send it to u.

Chapati
8th October 2010, 05:07 PM
pope here is the link to the movie. Love Brewed in The African Pot.

(Chapati has sent the link to your private)

Ok so i was thinkin of showing this movie at a movie night that the African Student Union in my school will be havin. wat u guys thinnk. I was also thinking of "A sting in a tale".

neoxiang
8th October 2010, 05:35 PM
CHAPATI..Good find dear.. But we are trying to compile the list and then do one massive screening of all of them here for forumers to watch.. Also ur giving that site free adverts,, i hope u got me my dear chapati.. aka syc sugar love. lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
8th October 2010, 05:47 PM
pope here is the link to the movie. Love Brewed in The African Pot.

(Chapati has sent the link to your private)

Ok so i was thinkin of showing this movie at a movie night that the African Student Union in my school will be havin. wat u guys thinnk. I was also thinking of "A sting in a tale".

Aww, thanks so much sweetie pie..LOL(that doesn't mean i'm your next victim) That will be a nice thing to do for your pals in school. repping your motherland huh ! not bad at all.

Chapati
8th October 2010, 06:16 PM
You have always been a victim honorable pope. but am not going to argue that with u.......lolololololol

ok NEO, i didnt know that was advertisement. but anyway hope pope got it

yeshdeol
19th October 2010, 08:59 AM
I am a big fan of funny and comedy movies please post the links of comedy movies.

BBoy T
25th October 2010, 04:51 PM
I will love to see Usher's Truth Tour video, RED ft. Bruce Willis and co

MegaMeister
7th November 2010, 08:45 PM
6 Hours To Christmas is a movie i will love to see. Do your magic.

http://photos.peacefmonline.com/photos/news/201010/28532827_950238.jpg

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
17th November 2010, 05:03 PM
bump !

Neo
17th November 2010, 05:16 PM
Mega, no problem bro. You got it. After the 26th oh Nov, you can watch it right here.

Quophi Aletse
17th November 2010, 06:43 PM
get kwaku manu's movies masa ....any of his movies ......

u kno..... the wo y3 me taste guy

lol

Neo
18th November 2010, 12:41 AM
lol. definitely bro... will get some of those..

Neo
19th November 2010, 12:38 PM
1. Reloaded

2. Playboy

3. Perfect Picture

4. Virginity

To watch these movies go to Forum homepage >> check right of page and click the Videos icon.

Enjoy!

Chapati
19th November 2010, 03:33 PM
Neo, these aint movies pple asked for. these movies are old and have already been seen by most pple. so why shd we watch it again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. we need new movies tom tom.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
19th November 2010, 03:51 PM
Neo, these aint movies pple asked for. these movies are old and have already been seen by most pple. so why shd we watch it again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. we need new movies tom tom.

see how you are running your mouth lol i'm surprised you have time away from all your husbands and Syc to watch movies..lol

Neo
19th November 2010, 04:35 PM
Lol Pope, Chapati i hear you. Can you list the movies they requested please? They must have escaped me dear.

Chapati
19th November 2010, 06:16 PM
Her Pope, fiooooooooooooooooo. and Neo, Mega said, "6 hours to Christmas".

We need " Grass between my lips"
"sinking sands"

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
19th November 2010, 11:42 PM
Her Pope, fiooooooooooooooooo. and Neo, Mega said, "6 hours to Christmas".

We need " Grass between my lips"
"sinking sands"

Her Chapati, I'm a HIM not a HER lol

robinhuk
4th December 2010, 06:01 AM
I like movies at all time when i am free then i watch movies for entertain us

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
16th December 2010, 06:51 PM
Neo, hook us up with Dirty Secret and any of the horribly done African soft XXXX movies bro. I'm in a dirty mood already set for the weekend. LOL

Neo
18th December 2010, 08:45 AM
Aaight bro, you got it. I got this one. Will get some up asap

robindeol
28th December 2010, 04:59 AM
I am a big fan of USA movies mine favorites are
Titanic
Saw
See No Evil
Resident Evil

neoxiang
28th December 2010, 07:17 AM
Welcome Robindeol. Enjoy the forum bro. We gonna add some USa movies for your viewing pleasure. For those who are into African Movies, Men In Love is now showing - Another controversial movie. Enjoy!

Fashion Yaa
29th December 2010, 01:30 PM
i am watching this week's film OH GOSH it is good .... wow, its only part 1 of MIL and I like

Neo
2nd January 2011, 04:46 AM
4 Play and Turn me on are now showing. Enjoy! Happy New Year

neoxiang
7th January 2011, 04:34 PM
Hi peeps, Now a username and password is required to view videos. You need to be a regular forum member with over 300 posts to gain access. Don't worry the password is being sent to all the regular members in a moment.

If you do not receive the password please send me a private message and i will send it to you ASAP.

Please do not give the password to friends and family. It is strictly for regular members only and it is a token of our affection for your support of keeping the forum going. We are going to update the videos regularly from now on with fresh content.

Cheers to all . Happy New Year

neoxiang
7th January 2011, 07:28 PM
New videos have been added. Please check the video area.. u gonna like this movie

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th January 2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks a gazillion ! :)

Fashion Yaa
9th January 2011, 05:45 AM
Ije

Harvest at Seventeen

there is a ghana movie that i have been searching for(5yrs) the name escapes me but the poster of the film remains in Accra near the Ring Road central busy street just before you reach Busy Internet or even be4 Kwame Nkrumah Circle, I believe the name is Ama (not the Agya Koo one)----here is a picture I found on youtube----in this advert for a film fest in the UK you will see it as Kwesi Owusu's AMA in the first few seconds27272727

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t30__mMV22k

Neo
9th January 2011, 03:10 PM
I will look out for this one. it looks very good.

Fashion Yaa
9th January 2011, 09:14 PM
yeah it looks good, doe you recognize this actress? reminds me of a local language actress

Chapati
9th January 2011, 11:56 PM
I tried looking for it online but didnt find any video, however, i found reviews. I believe the reason why it is hard to find, is because it was released in 1991 and people hardly put stuff like that on youtube at that time. however, i will keep looking and see wat i can find.

Fashion Yaa
10th January 2011, 02:10 AM
awww thanks sis. much obliged !!! thanks for the updates :)

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
22nd January 2011, 03:18 AM
I was told about a movie- Deadly Voyage starring Omar Epps today. Has any of you movie buffs seen it ?

Neo, can you make it happen ?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHBBsvoH94DvdzX_2SD0gLuw1mltGnP kozciF8UFMiixsRO6SjrQ&t=1

Chapati
22nd January 2011, 03:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsw3eTTq7uw&feature=related
I was told about a movie- Deadly Voyage starring Omar Epps today. Has any of you movie buffs seen it ?

Neo, can you make it happen ?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHBBsvoH94DvdzX_2SD0gLuw1mltGnP kozciF8UFMiixsRO6SjrQ&t=1

Ermmmmmmmm pope check if it is this one

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
22nd January 2011, 03:25 AM
I see Omar Epps in there. I believe this is it.

Chapati
22nd January 2011, 03:26 AM
I see Omar Epps in there. I believe this is it.

you have to pay me for taking the first step......lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
22nd January 2011, 03:29 AM
Chaps paa,lol do i look like one of your 500 boy toys ? hahahahaha. pay you ? You should rather thank me LOL

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
22nd January 2011, 03:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md_mJQ9dT7k

What movie is this ???? LOOOOOOOOOOL

Fashion Yaa
23rd January 2011, 02:33 AM
Please get rid of that movie DISAPPEARING ACTS it sucks so bad, i hate it with a passion. thnx

Fashion Yaa
23rd January 2011, 02:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md_mJQ9dT7k

What movie is this ???? LOOOOOOOOOOL

Pope this is EFIE WURA, oh classic tv show its one of Ghana's longest running series, still runs to today....this is the season from the early 90's though and most of them are dead(the ole lady in spaghetti straps is RIP)

neoxiang
23rd January 2011, 04:39 AM
Please get rid of that movie DISAPPEARING ACTS it sucks so bad, i hate it with a passion. thnx

Yaa, please don't forget that one woman's poison is another woman's meat.

Fashion Yaa
23rd January 2011, 06:12 AM
Yaa, please don't forget that one woman's poison is another woman's meat.

I dont' have a smart re-tort for you my friend....honestly though I cannot sit by and watch a fellow sister eat poison, can I?

I love Sanaa Lathan as an actress but I truely do not like this Disappearing Acts...[shivering]

Neo
6th February 2011, 03:18 PM
A International blockbuster has been added to the Movies section. Check it out. If you like psychological thrillers then this is your joint. Great Movie!

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
7th February 2011, 10:23 PM
A International blockbuster has been added to the Movies section. Check it out. If you like psychological thrillers then this is your joint. Great Movie!

Thanks ma brotha. I really enjoyed it.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th February 2011, 05:26 PM
I Sing Of A Well.

I will love to see this movie. Reviews I have read so far are very satisfactory, branding this movie as one of the best stories ever told.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67eVQijlbx4

Chapati
10th February 2011, 05:36 PM
ahhhhhhhh pope paaa this movie is old. i watched it long time ago. lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th February 2011, 06:35 PM
ahhhhhhhh pope paaa this movie is old. i watched it long time ago. lol LOL

Eii so is this your reviews about the movie ?
ahhhhhhhh pope paaa this movie is old. i watched it long time ago. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Hmm, enough said.

neoxiang
11th February 2011, 12:30 AM
I just added "i sing of a well". Enjoy!

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
11th February 2011, 12:46 AM
I just added "i sing of a well". Enjoy!

Thanks bro and shame on my mortal enemy Chaps who discouraged me from watching the movie. lol

Chapati
11th February 2011, 03:25 AM
Thanks bro and shame on my mortal enemy Chaps who discouraged me from watching the movie. lol

pope pope pope, thou shall not put words into my mouth. the 20th commandment of Mrs Syc

tama
11th February 2011, 08:41 AM
Chapati, can you please sent me the movie, Love brewed in the african pot. my e-mail is tamadan2003@yahoo.com

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
11th February 2011, 01:40 PM
pope pope pope, thou shall not put words into my mouth. the 20th commandment of Mrs Syc

21st commandment. and ye shall be know as Chaps whether thou likest it or not. Thus sayeth the POPE

Chapati
11th February 2011, 05:47 PM
21st commandment. and ye shall be know as Chaps whether thou likest it or not. Thus sayeth the POPE

her her her her, hmmmmmmmmm yoooooooooo. am tellin u oooo, am tellin u. someone better hold me before i do something to him ooo

Chapati
11th February 2011, 05:48 PM
Chapati, can you please sent me the movie, Love brewed in the african pot. my e-mail is tamadan2003@yahoo.com

Tama will do soon ok

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
11th February 2011, 06:02 PM
her her her her, hmmmmmmmmm yoooooooooo. am tellin u oooo, am tellin u. someone better hold me before i do something to him ooo

him him him hmmm yooo i'm shaking in my tidy whiteys LOOOOOOOL

CuTiEbABy
12th February 2011, 05:16 AM

Sis go ahead....as for this one we wont hold you back.....lmaoooo......

Lets see you in action....lolololol

Neo
12th February 2011, 10:45 AM
For all the Hakuna Matata folks, The Lion King has been added to our movie collection. Enjoy!

neoxiang
12th February 2011, 11:44 AM
You can also watch it in the Cinema http://ghanacinema.net/the-lion/the-...f8c8a4066.html (http://ghanacinema.net/the-lion/the-lion-video_f8c8a4066.html)

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th February 2011, 07:11 PM
Thanks so much,I watched it over the wekend, I've been humming Pumba and Timon's Hakuna Matata all day LOL
It's a problem free, philosophy HAKUNA MATATA......... LMAO

Neo
19th February 2011, 06:55 AM
New Movie Added. You gotta watch this. Check the videos area.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
19th February 2011, 02:28 PM
Thanks bro.

Chapati
19th February 2011, 05:41 PM
Neo, I am in love with u. Do you know why? Bcos u added my favorite movie ever. I have always wanted to watch it. i went to redbox like 1000000000000000 times to rent it but they didnt have it. Neo i love you for just todaay...........lolololol

Neo
24th February 2011, 12:22 AM
I just added "To Kill A Mockingbird" to our video collection. Enjoy!

Chapati
4th March 2011, 12:32 AM
Neo, can u find out about "IJE", and add to the movies. Genevive and Omotola starred in it. i really wanna watch it

abbyjhon
24th March 2011, 12:39 PM
My favorite movie is Titanic.

Neo
25th March 2011, 02:21 AM
Sure Chapati. Will sort that out this weekend. Welcome to the forum Abby.

pwspart
29th March 2011, 03:04 AM
i wanna watch "I told you so " .. I haven't seen this !

pwsmission
14th April 2011, 03:30 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new here from Korea.
I would like to share this movie to you. You will learn a lot from this movie especially the athletes. The " Beautiful Boxer ".

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th April 2011, 03:33 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new here from Korea.
I would like to share this movie to you. You will learn a lot from this movie especially the athletes. The " Beautiful Boxer ".

thanks for sharing. plz go and introduce yourself in general talk for an official welcome.

Chapati
14th April 2011, 03:41 AM
thanks for sharing. plz go and introduce yourself in general talk for an official welcome.

eiiiiiiiii pope, u die333, u wont let air pass on his comment small ahhhhhhhhh, mr popapalidiciouspapitious

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th April 2011, 03:51 AM
eiiiiiiiii pope, u die333, u wont let air pass on his comment small ahhhhhhhhh, mr popapalidiciouspapitious

Chapatidilicious, Chanty says hello haha

Chapati
14th April 2011, 04:06 AM
ok, hi to her too

neoxiang
15th April 2011, 12:14 PM
Neo, can u find out about "IJE", and add to the movies. Genevive and Omotola starred in it. i really wanna watch it

Sure Chaps.. i will do over the weekend..

johncruzes
27th July 2011, 05:55 PM
Yes, i have seen some Ghanaian movie.Lastly i have seen chop bar eating movie. it's nice movies.

Kwasi
5th August 2011, 05:16 PM
wanna watch 2BAD

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th August 2011, 07:14 PM
wanna watch 2BAD

I just saw the trailer, seems like a good one. Let's see what magic can be done to add this movie to our collection. By the way get posting. the more you post the faster you begin to watch some blockbusters in here.