PDA

View Full Version : I ran away,, i swear... ehi!

Q' lypse
4th January 2012, 09:40 PM
Heeer guys! Stay away from women who you know are very dangerous and bad news when on heat! I swear allah wakoba! Ehi, seductive powers paa bi dis? Its like..... its like......such women's sexual powers are very difficult for a man to ignore. Ehi, still surprises me how I was able to walk away from that ........! "Why are you putting on the sun glasses you know I like looking at your eyes"...... said with dangerous levels of intoxicating irresistible pheromones in the speech! I ran away! Ehi! hmmm

no way!!!!!

CuTiEbABy
4th January 2012, 10:46 PM
Hahahaahahaaa I dey continue my laughter for here.....You run your mouth plenty...when women dey come you start dey run.......

Quophi Aletse
4th January 2012, 11:36 PM
Hahahaahahaaa I dey continue my laughter for here.....You run your mouth plenty...when women dey come you start dey run.......

lololololololol but 3ny3 3tw3 biaaa na y3di .... anaa ahourf3 dua??? lololololol

Q' lypse
5th January 2012, 08:27 AM
hm, Cutie wo die3 wonim nti. Brotha minister thanks. Some 3tw3 bi y3 poisonous pa pa. ehi, ewiiase ni!

CuTiEbABy
5th January 2012, 04:12 PM
lololololololol but 3ny3 3tw3 biaaa na y3di .... anaa ahourf3 dua??? lololololol

hahahaha Quophi that one de3 its true....same as ny3 kote3 biaa na y3 di no.......lolololol

CuTiEbABy
5th January 2012, 04:13 PM
hm, Cutie wo die3 wonim nti. Brotha minister thanks. Some 3tw3 bi y3 poisonous pa pa. ehi, ewiiase ni!

hahahaha bro you always seem to attract the weird ones oooo..........lolololol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th January 2012, 05:09 PM
Q, wait till you get the ones who will rip you into shreds when they are on heat. Better wear a kevlar vest to prevent the fangs and claws from digging into ur flesh.... broads don't play.. massa lol

My favorite line...Hey (name) you are what i wanna break my fast on, I ain't goin' no where until i've had ma fill.......... these are the ones you stay away from. Def a member of the Nsawam Coven

CuTiEbABy
5th January 2012, 05:25 PM
My favorite line...Hey (name) you are what i wanna break my fast on, I ain't goin' no where until i've had ma fill.......... these are the ones you stay away from. Def a member of the Nsawam Coven

Sounds like someone speaking from experience........I dey lie..............hehehehehehe.........Anyways what has Nsawam people done to you ooooo....lololol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th January 2012, 05:54 PM
Sounds like someone speaking from experience........I dey lie..............hehehehehehe.........Anyways what has Nsawam people done to you ooooo....lololol
Sounds like you know what i'm talking about. let's hear it already. LMAO

CuTiEbABy
5th January 2012, 06:05 PM
Sounds like you know what i'm talking about. let's hear it already. LMAO

hahaha nope...you said it so you tell us....:D

Q' lypse
5th January 2012, 08:57 PM
ehi, Pope paa,. hahahhaa

Chapati
11th January 2012, 01:52 AM
hahahaha bro you always seem to attract the weird ones oooo..........lolololol

so true............