PDA

View Full Version : We just don't know what goes on in people's lives

Q' lypse
3rd January 2012, 10:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D38S9o_6qnc&feature=player_embedded

how about that, only if we could see

Neo
3rd January 2012, 10:40 PM
Only if we could see through the eys of others. Very powerful video Q'lypse. Thanks for sharing.

Kwame Nyame
3rd January 2012, 11:06 PM
What wld you do if you knew what everyone was going through?

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
4th January 2012, 04:59 AM
As my granny used to say.. " If we all knew what follows us and others, we would all collect the dirt under our feet after every step" ( literal translation)

Q' lypse
4th January 2012, 08:32 AM
What wld you do if you knew what everyone was going through?

show compassion. not that I could solve their problems for them, but just a show of heart instead losing patience and acting as if the world and everyone in it must bow to me and my demands

Q' lypse
4th January 2012, 08:33 AM
As my granny used to say.. " If we all knew what follows us and others, we would all collect the dirt under our feet after every step" ( literal translation)

that is some deep statement bro. wow

Kwame Nyame
4th January 2012, 08:39 PM
show compassion. not that I could solve their problems for them, but just a show of heart instead losing patience and acting as if the world and everyone in it must bow to me and my demands
You have to have compassion to give it.To take all that in will blow your mind.Your life will be a living hell.lt is a blessing we have veils.Sometimes we think a world full of happiness without trouble or challenge will be paradise.Wrong.lt will be hell.Soul will learn nothing.

Q' lypse
5th January 2012, 09:00 PM
You have to have compassion to give it.To take all that in will blow your mind.Your life will be a living hell.lt is a blessing we have veils.
how do you know?

Quophi Aletse
12th January 2012, 06:49 AM
how do you know?

lololol ..... but as i understand it ..... the veil is needed to provided a context for certain experiences and there are degrees to how dense or light the veils are ....... some civilizations have less dense veils than the earth play ..... and also this shift of consciousness that is occurring on this earth includes a lessening of the veil .....

now is it possible for one to enter the illusion and live within the illusion without any veil wat so ever ...... well im not sure .....

kwame what is ur take on this?

Q' lypse
12th January 2012, 08:03 AM
lololol ..... but as i understand it ..... the veil is needed to provided a context for certain experiences and there are degrees to how dense or light the veils are ....... some civilizations have less dense veils than the earth play ..... and also this shift of consciousness that is occurring on this earth includes a lessening of the veil .....

now is it possible for one to enter the illusion and live within the illusion without any veil wat so ever ...... well im not sure .....

kwame what is ur take on this?

look above, that is Kwame's take. He finds it very dangerous. Must be one of the teachings of ECK or something

CuTiEbABy
12th January 2012, 09:08 AM
aaaaawww really touching video. You never really know what others are thinking and the struggles they are going through.