PDA

View Full Version : Booty call with a message!

Q' lypse
28th December 2011, 09:47 AM
Don't know if I should put this on the --- forum or here but I prefer this place..

You get a phone call in the middle of the night, booty call, a horny gal with a hand which hurts from playing herself the whole day without satisfaction. She talks and talks and in the end says to you, "I need help, I need to get fu.cked and I need psychological help". And you go like, booiik!

agyeeei, oh yesu, mewu.

damn, asem b3 ba dabi

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
28th December 2011, 02:55 PM
Q, never a dull moment with you, bruh :glee: :glee: :glee: :glee: She's asking to kill two birds with one stone.

Q' lypse
28th December 2011, 10:09 PM
2 birds with one stone indeed.... ehi, hmm

ajbabe
28th December 2011, 10:42 PM
men....smh...how the heck did she get you number?....u been visiting them websites...lololol..eei Q...yoooo....:glee::glee::glee::glee::glee:

Q' lypse
29th December 2011, 08:46 AM
men....smh...how the heck did she get you number?....u been visiting them websites...lololol..eei Q...yoooo....:glee::glee::glee::glee::glee:

she is someone i know. hmmm

Neo
29th December 2011, 10:01 AM
You have to take it bro. Munch on the mito till she shouts yehaa..

CuTiEbABy
29th December 2011, 10:57 AM
hahahahahaaa never a dull moment in this place....OMG....Qlypse eeeiiiiiiiiiii

Fashion Yaa
29th December 2011, 03:27 PM
Q paa where do u meet these ladies at all!!!! Oh gosh, i think its marchmaker time for you
But that bait is so not worth.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
29th December 2011, 03:33 PM
2 birds with one stone indeed.... ehi, hmm

She wants a glass of warm therapeutic "milk" then a session on your "psycho" couch free business and pleasure package. LMAOOOOOOOO

ajbabe
29th December 2011, 03:34 PM
You have to take it bro. Munch on the mito till she shouts yehaa..

as for you this afro nerd...you are sooo crazy...:glee::glee:

ajbabe
29th December 2011, 03:36 PM
Q paa where do u meet these ladies at all!!!! Oh gosh, i think its marchmaker time for you
But that bait is so not worth.

you are soo right...she is not the right chic for Q...:glee::glee::glee:@bait..not worth it at all

ajbabe
29th December 2011, 03:37 PM
she is someone i know. hmmm

saaa....yooo...then she wants to be out of the friends zone Q....hmmmm...but coming onto u like that...its not good...

CuTiEbABy
29th December 2011, 05:27 PM
She wants a glass of warm therapeutic "milk" then a session on your "psycho" couch free business and pleasure package. LMAOOOOOOOO

Pope eeerrmmm Q'lypse asked me to find out from you about this booty call......did you happen to be on the call too OR are you a recipient too? :glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::g lee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::gle e::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee: :glee::glee::glee:

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
29th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Pope eeerrmmm Q'lypse asked me to find out from you about this booty call......did you happen to be on the call too OR are you a recipient too? :glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::g lee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::gle e::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee: :glee::glee::glee:

herrrrrr, tread cautiously or i slide tackle you into the coming year.:boxing:

Q' lypse
29th December 2011, 06:23 PM
No Cutie, i was telling you to check out this thread.. lol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
30th December 2011, 09:04 AM
Q.. warrapen ? you gotta spill bruh, my ears sweet me hehe Let's hear the morning after tales

CuTiEbABy
30th December 2011, 09:57 AM
herrrrrr, tread cautiously or i slide tackle you into the coming year.:boxing:

hahahahahaaa like I fear puhleaseee....start talking jorr

CuTiEbABy
30th December 2011, 10:00 AM
No Cutie, i was telling you to check out this thread.. lol

Q'lypse please you made mention of no thread. This is what you said..."Go ask Pope".....so that's exactly what I am doing.....asking Pope hehehehehehehehee:glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::gl ee::glee::glee::glee::glee:

He better start talking....lololol

Q' lypse
30th December 2011, 10:27 PM
you didn't know where it was coming from so by mentioning Pope's name, it was like a password for you to come to this forum. Hardly anybody on fb would know that ;)

Q' lypse
30th December 2011, 10:43 PM

lmao, u guys paa.

Chalay, there are some people that you just stay the hell away from, no matter how sexy they are or how they can make ur shoa go 90 degrees. Im scared of this chic, damn!

CuTiEbABy
3rd January 2012, 06:19 PM
you didn't know where it was coming from so by mentioning Pope's name, it was like a password for you to come to this forum. Hardly anybody on fb would know that ;)

hahahhaaa bra ketewa as for this one, you want to save Pope but na lie ooooo...I no go gree la.....he better prepare and come answer oooo ;)

Q' lypse
3rd January 2012, 09:47 PM
ah

MegaMeister
4th January 2012, 12:57 PM
this woman is trouble. touch and your world is plagued

CuTiEbABy
4th January 2012, 08:13 PM
ah

hahahahaaaaa manso paa this :)

CuTiEbABy
4th January 2012, 08:15 PM
this woman is trouble. touch and your world is plagued

uumm Mega which woman you dey talk about here ooooo.....the booty call girl or.............;)

Quophi Aletse
4th January 2012, 11:37 PM
99 problems but a south african broad aint 1 .... pastor doom kanea qripsi anaaaa lolololololol

Q' lypse
5th January 2012, 08:31 AM
99 problems but a south african broad aint 1 .... pastor doom kanea qripsi anaaaa lolololololol

hahahhaaa,