PDA

View Full Version : When I do it they ban me

dalehileman
18th December 2011, 08:39 PM
At other sites when I suggest an improvement or two they ban me but I am hoping GV is superior in that respect

So is it ok fellas if I join in this project

For instance, and if you like it there will be many many more, why not widen the column. It's ok narrow to the left of the ad of course, but then below it

Thanks guys I hope we shall have a long and interesting coupling

Forgive pun

CuTiEbABy
19th December 2011, 02:08 PM
I dont believe anyone will ban you if you give constructive criticisms. I dont see how you will and should be banned for suggestions for improvements.

dalehileman
19th December 2011, 06:01 PM
Why thank you Baby, I’ll bet you are indeed a Cutie But this morning I was just banned forever from FRDB partly for my suggestions to improve its edit facility

CuTiEbABy
19th December 2011, 07:16 PM
Well here isn't FRDB and I do hope your criticisms are constructive as I said earlier

dalehileman
19th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Baby thank you but I’m afraid FRDB Admin has misconstrued many if not all of them

ajbabe
19th December 2011, 08:57 PM
ermmm...what the heck is FRDB?...somebody..anyone?....and what is this dude talking abt?..been trying to read and understand all his post but i cant......hmm

dalehileman
19th December 2011, 09:36 PM
ermmm...what the heck is FRDB?...somebody..anyone?Sorry Aj, post #3 in

http://www.ghanavillage.com/showthread.php/12494-Nazi-Germany-or-Soviet-Russia

....and what is this dude talking abt?..been trying to read and understand all his post but i cant......hmm Happy to oblige on any specific points Aj at which you might be at odds