PDA

View Full Version : reason for break up 9yrs ago

Fashion Yaa
16th November 2011, 06:08 AM
Why do i need to know the reason my first love ended our relationship 9yrs ago? It trips me out cuz I still think about it. I suppose I should just get over it but this is still with me. We dated 2years, celebit and the most intellectually stimulating relationship Ive ever had.
what pisses me off is I thought so highly of him so the unceremonious break up drove me into the arms of my rebound whom i never shoulda married. When you are on the rebound you fail to see flaws and compromise any n everything just to use that person as a safety net. I digress
I wrote this to ask why does one need a reason for a break up in order to move on?

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
16th November 2011, 07:53 AM
Some say they need closure hence the need to know the reasons why.... well knowing frees the mind i guess. I know where you're coming from.

Fashion Yaa
16th November 2011, 04:47 PM
Some say they need closure hence the need to know the reasons why.... well knowing frees the mind i guess. I know where you're coming from.
Its truly a common thing I can see, thanks for sharing the tid bit on the mind...maybe I need to write him and just ask, period

Quophi Aletse
17th November 2011, 01:12 AM
Why do i need to know the reason my first love ended our relationship 9yrs ago? It trips me out cuz I still think about it. I suppose I should just get over it but this is still with me. We dated 2years, celebit and the most intellectually stimulating relationship Ive ever had.
what pisses me off is I thought so highly of him so the unceremonious break up drove me into the arms of my rebound whom i never shoulda married. When you are on the rebound you fail to see flaws and compromise any n everything just to use that person as a safety net. I digress
I wrote this to ask why does one need a reason for a break up in order to move on?

fashionista .... u have said a lot above ...... but focusing on the bold above ...... there are many many different reasons why people ask for the reason for a break up in order to move on .... the ego MAY need to find or conjecture up a reason for a break up to repair some "perceived stabs" at it or to give urself permission to release a need attached to the individual in question ....... etc etc ......

acknowledge ur emotions surely but also release it and release ur first love also ......

Fashion Yaa
17th November 2011, 03:14 AM
fashionista .... u have said a lot above ...... but focusing on the bold above ...... there are many many different reasons why people ask for the reason for a break up in order to move on .... the ego MAY need to find or conjecture up a reason for a break up to repair some "perceived stabs" at it or to give urself permission to release a need attached to the individual in question ....... etc etc ......

acknowledge ur emotions surely but also release it and release ur first love also ......
Your advice, I will take after all im only hurting myself and future by holding on.

Neo
18th November 2011, 01:40 AM
The golden rule is never to look back dear. Don't be sad it ended, be glad it happened and allow the experience to mould you into the best that you can be. Here is to a better future with happiness, hope, blissfulness and all the best things life can bring.

Fashion Yaa
18th November 2011, 02:12 AM
The golden rule is never to look back dear. Don't be sad it ended, be glad it happened and allow the experience to mould you into the best that you can be. Here is to a better future with happiness, hope, blissfulness and all the best things life can bring.
horatio thank you and most duelly noted. This has helped, thank you