PDA

View Full Version : Share ur sincere philosophy of life over the years u have been on earth!!

Quophi Aletse
8th November 2011, 07:30 PM
Forum dry these day but anyways i was contemplating the philosophies and understandings of life i have subscribed to(directly or indirectly) over my years on earth till now ...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________
early years, i saw life on earth as a place to determine ur eternity(heaven or hell) as fear based religions which i was brought up in instilled in me ..... and life in general as a cruel failure where a few are reward and happy for eternity after death while the multitude burn in hell for eternity .....
i remember thinking to myself .... why will jehovah force me to be born and go through all this nonsense of trying so hard only to always fall short and sin here and there as it was said the ur last deed right before the second coming is a major factor in u being hell or even bound .....
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
teen years, the fear based teachings went on the back burner most of the time...... they still had effects on my behaviour and experience as a result of subconscious programing in my early year. On the surface though, education, making money, winning, survival of the fittest ,superiority and other social illusory norms started demanding immediate integration into my personality. The fear based teachings also strengthened their dominance in my personality construct forming a gestalt of ups and downs/conflicts/competing beliefs/stress. my understanding of life during that time was one of internal chaos ...... on the outside i was not a druggy or violent person or anything like that but the internal chaos was sensed by me frequently. The more i gained more knowledge of my religion at that time, christianity through personally reading the bible especially wat came out of jesus' own mouth(direct quotes), the more i found holes in the fear based teachings of christianity establish on jesus. There were so many broken links/no links connecting the teachings of jesus to the teaching of christianity. life became a meaningless realm of confusion and i carried this on into my young adult years
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
my young adults years(present day) was when i hit the threshold of confusion. the internal chaos add also reached its climax from all the different competing and opposing beliefs i had integrated into my personality construct. i started moving into a direction directed my my heart and have resolved a lot internal conflicts/ still in the process of resolving internal conflicts. my understanding of life has change dramatically also and my experiences(internal and external) have changed too. Just recently, i saw religion as the biggest evil done to humanity but looking at my philosophies at different stages of my life, everything happening and stage fits in perfectly. It is just exploration of ideas, concepts and beliefs. i also move naturally to beliefs, concepts and definition that matches my current vibration, etc .....
life is a process of creation for me right now ..... there are still inhibitions that is obstructing me to fully realized this current understanding..... which is just a signal to look deep into my internal world/subconscious.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
looking at my years on earth in this way, its has imprinted deeply the direct connection between belief and experience(internal/external) paaa ...... the past is really a stepping stone to the now and all that happened in my early years till know were all very necessary to about bring about this now im in right now.... cooool

anyways knowing this forum i see a few if any at all sharing on this thread but hopefully this thread triggers the awareness of the perfect timing and call for exploration into beliefs, concepts and definitions of our past till now ......