PDA

View Full Version : This is notorious!

Q' lypse
3rd November 2011, 07:42 AM
Some of the things that are going on on these forums needs to be addressed. What is all this?

Yesterday I opened a thread complaining why the *^% forum was deleted. Mods and creators got rid of this thread without even sending me a pm of whats up. This is notorious and bullocks!

Members of this forum will not accept this Saddam Hussein reign of terror and shut up-no freedom of speech and expression. I am beginning to think Yaa's explanation was right. This ruthlessness must stop! And I'm wondering how long this thread is going to last!

Revolution??? Hmmm

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
3rd November 2011, 04:11 PM
Some of the things that are going on on these forums needs to be addressed. What is all this?

Yesterday I opened a thread complaining why the *^% forum was deleted. Mods and creators got rid of this thread without even sending me a pm of whats up. This is notorious and bullocks!

Members of this forum will not accept this Saddam Hussein reign of terror and shut up-no freedom of speech and expression. I am beginning to think Yaa's explanation was right. This ruthlessness must stop! And I'm wondering how long this thread is going to last!

Revolution??? Hmmm

The thread has been moved to the appropriate quaters Massa Q.... eii i sense a Q led NATO embargo on our asses up in here lol

http://www.ghanavillage.com/showthread.php/11018-Forum-Complains!?p=27098#post27098

ajbabe
3rd November 2011, 04:18 PM

Revolution??? Hmmm

Demo..Demo..Demo.. will lead but hmmmm..lolol anyways cool down yebro.. no need to let that fuse out of ur nose...:playful: cool it down..:glee::glee:

Quophi Aletse
3rd November 2011, 04:57 PM
The thread has been moved to the appropriate quaters Massa Q.... eii i sense a Q led NATO embargo on our asses up in here lol

http://www.ghanavillage.com/showthread.php/11018-Forum-Complains!?p=27098#post27098

lololololololol the guy want start revolution koraaa ...... eiii kwamena q-rip-pi-si .... lolol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
3rd November 2011, 05:07 PM
lololololololol the guy want start revolution koraaa ...... eiii kwamena q-rip-pi-si .... lolol

tell me about it.. LMAO kwamena q-rip-pi-si :glee: :glee:

Q' lypse
3rd November 2011, 09:58 PM
hw3333, demo demo, loooool

Q' lypse
3rd November 2011, 10:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rZbvi6Tj6E

this will not stop until the Gods of these forums start doing some explanations! I swear!