PDA

View Full Version : Forum Complains!

Q' lypse
2nd November 2011, 07:18 AM
Ok, so what happened to the --- forum? :neglected: :worked_till_5am:.

Huh?!

Heeeerrr!

We've spoken about animated emoticons, nothing yet and forumers seem to agree that the emos we have are kinda gllleeeeeee, still faces with hardly general expressions.

Now the --- forum has vanished! Ehi! Asem ben ni?

Now where am I going to post the photos of sexpo I attended in Johannesburg, now that this warning keeps popping up "PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANY --- RELATED TOPICS. --- TOPICS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING."

CuTiEbABy
2nd November 2011, 11:53 AM
uumm bro I just realized this myself. I guess Neo and Pope may have answers...........Neo, whats going on....care to share?

ajbabe
2nd November 2011, 01:40 PM
hmmmmm.... when i say it they call me trouble maker..lolol Pope and Neo come out from ur caves and answer now..lol

Fashion Yaa
2nd November 2011, 02:48 PM
Does FCC regulate websites as well. I know the se.x topics warning could be due to grants they are applying for...or there is ghanaadult.co for such things...there are scholarships out there for maintaining a twitter page, a blog so i assume this site is a contender for such a prize

Akosua
2nd November 2011, 04:41 PM
I asked Pope and Neo about this yesterday when they were both in the chat-room. Pope seemed not to know anything about it either, and told me to ask Neo.

But mister Midnight Neo refused to answer my question and continued to chat as if nothing had been asked.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
2nd November 2011, 05:22 PM
Does FCC regulate websites as well. I know the se.x topics warning could be due to grants they are applying for...or there is ghanaadult.co for such things...there are scholarships out there for maintaining a twitter page, a blog so i assume this site is a contender for such a prize

The FCC's responsibility is to enforce federal obscenity laws. Even these laws don't define obscenity with a list of words or uses. Instead, material must meet requirements to be considered obscene. On TV yes they do regulate and on websites to a degree.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
2nd November 2011, 05:26 PM
I asked Pope and Neo about this yesterday when they were both in the chat-room. Pope seemed not to know anything about it either, and told me to ask Neo.

But mister Midnight Neo refused to answer my question and continued to chat as if nothing had been asked.

Sorry,I didn't know you were asking me a question. my bad

CuTiEbABy
2nd November 2011, 09:45 PM
hmmmmm.... when i say it they call me trouble maker..lolol Pope and Neo come out from ur caves and answer now..lol

hahhhaah who called you trouble maker.....tell me let me deal with them one time koraa.....hehehehe

CuTiEbABy
2nd November 2011, 09:45 PM

hhmmmmmmm nsem piiiiiii

ajbabe
2nd November 2011, 09:47 PM
hahhhaah who called you trouble maker.....tell me let me deal with them one time koraa.....hehehehe

lolol....who else aunty, if not POPE..lolol

CuTiEbABy
2nd November 2011, 10:29 PM
lolol....who else aunty, if not POPE..lolol

hahahhhaaaaa as for him you already know why he calls you that so dont mind him wai

Akosua
2nd November 2011, 10:30 PM
hhmmmmmmm nsem piiiiiii

Paaaaaa

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
2nd November 2011, 11:07 PM
suddenly this place turns into a kokonsa joint

ajbabe
2nd November 2011, 11:10 PM
hahahhhaaaaa as for him you already know why he calls you that so dont mind him wai

hmmmmmm...lolol

Q' lypse
3rd November 2011, 09:57 PM

lol

CuTiEbABy
4th November 2011, 08:27 AM

Thank you......any reason why we cant chop konkonsa here? Besides how is it konkonsa when its in the open and you can clearly read it too......

CuTiEbABy
4th November 2011, 08:28 AM
hmmmmmm...lolol

Dont worry my dear, we will device a plan about him very soon.....we will put our heads together and spring up a surprise really soon....lololol

ajbabe
4th November 2011, 01:54 PM
Dont worry my dear, we will device a plan about him very soon.....we will put our heads together and spring up a surprise really soon....lololol

hehehehe...okay aunty that is a splendid idea and i cant wait...HAHAHAHAHAH...well he better watch his back..lololol

Neo
4th November 2011, 02:49 PM
Eii, you guys talking behind my back eh. Real kokonsa here indeed. Sorry Akosua and all, only found out about this post today. We have started deleting all --- related posts and obscene threads with images of nudity.

Google sent us an Email that if we want to use their advertising network we should rid the site of all sexual stuff including --- advice tips. So all discussions allowed save ---, nudity etc.

Apologies for not informing all. You know this is not an adraconian dynasty Qlypse. We are in this together. This site wouldn't be what it is had it not been for all the kokonsa people here like akosua, ajbabe, cutie, fashion yaa etc. lol.

Cheers for understanding wai.

medase

Akosua
4th November 2011, 05:45 PM
Eii, you guys talking behind my back eh. Real kokonsa here indeed. Sorry Akosua and all, only found out about this post today. We have started deleting all --- related posts and obscene threads with images of nudity.

Google sent us an Email that if we want to use their advertising network we should rid the site of all sexual stuff including --- advice tips. So all discussions allowed save ---, nudity etc.

Apologies for not informing all. You know this is not an adraconian dynasty Qlypse. We are in this together. This site wouldn't be what it is had it not been for all the kokonsa people here like akosua, ajbabe, cutie, fashion yaa etc. lol.

medase

Eii so why is my name first of the kokonsa list u just made

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
4th November 2011, 06:40 PM
Eii so why is my name first of the kokonsa list u just made

Because the Kokonsa Brass Band--Akosua,Cutie, Ajbabe and sons and daughters LTD that's why

ajbabe
5th November 2011, 12:33 AM
Because the Kokonsa Brass Band--Akosua,Cutie, Ajbabe and sons and daughters LTD that's why

hahahahaah...indeed lol

Q' lypse
5th November 2011, 08:34 AM

medase

Thank you bro

Q' lypse
5th November 2011, 08:36 AM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, where is quophi? This must be the funniest reply post of the year. Hahahahahaha, ehi Pope, u went too far this time. lol

CuTiEbABy
5th November 2011, 09:01 PM

medase

Hmmmmmmmm hhmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm and hmmmmmmmmmmm again.......is all I will say

CuTiEbABy
5th November 2011, 09:23 PM

Thank you....you wanna join?

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
5th November 2011, 09:52 PM
Thank you....you wanna join? thanks but no thanks ,i'll pass. Kokonsa and Foody Princesses Union a'int no place for me.

ajbabe
5th November 2011, 10:18 PM
thanks but no thanks ,i'll pass. Kokonsa and Foody Princesses Union a'int no place for me.

oh no worries the sign reads..GHANAIANS ONLY...sorry..:playful:

CuTiEbABy
6th November 2011, 09:19 AM
thanks but no thanks ,i'll pass. Kokonsa and Foody Princesses Union a'int no place for me.

Dont worry....You already dont qualify.......ppphhhbbttttttt

CuTiEbABy
6th November 2011, 09:21 AM
oh no worries the sign reads..GHANAIANS ONLY...sorry..:playful:

hahahhaaaa OMG sweetheart you couldnt have said it better......I am still ROTFL from this one.....darrnnnnnn......:congratulatory::congratul atory::congratulatory::congratulatory::congratulat ory::congratulatory::congratulatory::congratulator y::p:p:p:p:p:p

BBoy T
6th November 2011, 09:29 PM
The emoticons are nothing to write home about. are there not better ones out there ? I MEAN THE ANIMATED ONES,the reputation of this forum entitles it to better emoticons

ajbabe
6th November 2011, 10:00 PM
The emoticons are nothing to write home about. are there not better ones out there ? I MEAN THE ANIMATED ONES,the reputation of this forum entitles it to better emoticons

hmmm..as if we havnt complained...lol well make do wit wat u see here

Neo
9th November 2011, 02:17 AM

Good point.