PDA

View Full Version : Getting used! nonsense!

Q' lypse
10th October 2011, 10:41 AM
Thatís just trash! You donít come to me asking me to join your marathon fu.cking because you are in need of some good loving or some good fu.cking. Especially not after screwing a loose di.ck you spotted at the mall. Yes, itís easy to screw some forward line, striker dic,ks, but donít come to me wanting my box to box midfielder di.ck. No way!
Just because your pu.ssy feels all horny and ticklish and sh*t donít mean you can just go around looking for any loose defender, striker, midfield di.cks! Tried to tell you about life and being patient but you are too busy being horny, pu.ssy calling to get plugged.

What annoys me more is thinking I will take that kinda trashy life to be with it. You gotta be kidding me! Iím sorry Iím being judgemental but my di.ck is more precious for that kind of marathon pu.ssy! Its their own fault some women get used! Grow some fu.cking ----!

Iím out!

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th October 2011, 12:14 PM
Lawwwwwwd have mercy. Q you out did yourself this time
Just because your pu.ssy feels all horny and ticklish and sh*t donít mean you can just go around looking for any loose defender, striker, midfield di.cks! :highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::high ly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

Q' lypse
10th October 2011, 07:49 PM
I no lie oo Pope.... Freaking positional dic.ks on the pu.ssy field, playing anyway they want

Akosua
10th October 2011, 09:07 PM
Q'lypse, u okay, or u need ur mama? poor baby

Q' lypse
10th October 2011, 09:44 PM
Q'lypse, u okay, or u need ur mama? poor baby

u r startin oo, war monger

Fashion Yaa
10th October 2011, 09:50 PM
Ive heard of poussy power but this is surely dickk offense.....good for u Q! Protecting ur family jewels

Akosua
10th October 2011, 10:34 PM
u r startin oo, war monger

hahahaha! how am i a war monger for trying to sympathize with a brotha

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
10th October 2011, 11:03 PM
Akosua Wengeze dat :watermelon: Akosua Grace leave my brotha alone. He tells the truth !:D

Fashion Yaa
10th October 2011, 11:38 PM
Q'lynde, u okay, or u need ur mama? poor babylol or a mother figure ....i wonder;)

Quophi Aletse
11th October 2011, 01:03 AM
lolololol kwamena qlypse paa ..... wetin dey chuuk a woman's punani too be ur headache???

if she want make u come chuuk and u want chuuk .... una go chuuk ..... if not .... then POF in the sea .... plenty of fish in the sea abi ... lolololol

Chapati
11th October 2011, 01:12 AM
Thatís just trash! You donít come to me asking me to join your marathon fu.cking because you are in need of some good loving or some good fu.cking. Especially not after screwing a loose di.ck you spotted at the mall. Yes, itís easy to screw some forward line, striker dic,ks, but donít come to me wanting my box to box midfielder di.ck. No way!
Just because your pu.ssy feels all horny and ticklish and sh*t donít mean you can just go around looking for any loose defender, striker, midfield di.cks! Tried to tell you about life and being patient but you are too busy being horny, pu.ssy calling to get plugged.

What annoys me more is thinking I will take that kinda trashy life to be with it. You gotta be kidding me! Iím sorry Iím being judgemental but my di.ck is more precious for that kind of marathon pu.ssy! Its their own fault some women get used! Grow some fu.cking ----!

Iím out!

eiiiiiiiiiiiiii Q, why. some woman wats to take away wat belongs to me??????????????

Q' lypse
11th October 2011, 05:57 PM
Ive heard of poussy power but this is surely dickk offense.....good for u Q! Protecting ur family jewels

all the way

Q' lypse
11th October 2011, 05:58 PM
hahahaha! how am i a war monger for trying to sympathize with a brotha

3s3 wuara

Q' lypse
11th October 2011, 06:06 PM
lolololol kwamena qlypse paa ..... wetin dey chuuk a woman's punani too be ur headache???

if she want make u come chuuk and u want chuuk .... una go chuuk ..... if not .... then POF in the sea .... plenty of fish in the sea abi ... lolololol

hw3, I don't want no over used corner corner pus.sy! My di.ck is too valuable for that kinda abused pus.sy. I look for quality not quantity di.ck explored pus.sy! Thats chic, her a.ss is done!

Akosua
11th October 2011, 06:25 PM
lol or a mother figure ....i wonder;)

LOL.... I love u Fashion Yaa!! lololol.

Akosua
11th October 2011, 06:26 PM
3s3 wuara

lol. Funny.

Akosua
11th October 2011, 06:28 PM
Akosua Wengeze dat :watermelon: Akosua Grace leave my brotha alone. He tells the truth !:D

And, whats the truth?

Neo
11th October 2011, 06:32 PM
Damn, we have to psychoanalyse this strong sexual tirade against the puss.y , Q, some girl belittle your koti?

Q' lypse
11th October 2011, 06:40 PM
eiiiiiiiiiiiiii Q, why. some woman wats to take away wat belongs to me??????????????

yeeei Chaps

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
11th October 2011, 06:47 PM
I've been carrying a huge grin on my face all day after reading this post.

Q, on faya :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
11th October 2011, 06:49 PM
And, whats the truth?

Its their own fault some women get used! Grow some fu.cking ----!

Now tell me. TRUE OR FALSE ??? :D

Q' lypse
11th October 2011, 07:29 PM
U dey escalate things 4 here paa oo

Quophi Aletse
11th October 2011, 07:58 PM
hw3, I don't want no over used corner corner pus.sy! My di.ck is too valuable for that kinda abused pus.sy. I look for quality not quantity di.ck explored pus.sy! Thats chic, her a.ss is done!

lolololololololol ...... but u kno wat kwamena ...... ur original post to start this ur thread was just a galore of venting fumes ..... there is a lot of holes that need to be filled to better understand the situation ....

for example is this a woman that u were slowly but surely dropping lines on a head top wey e no pull and 1 koborlor just came in and chop her like she be TZ or wetin????? .....
put some meat on dem bones for dia .....

lolol

Fashion Yaa
11th October 2011, 08:52 PM
LOL.... I love u Fashion Yaa!! lololol.love you tooAkosua...as for thisQ he is Destined for bachelorhood, a picky man paa(me thinks of Millionare Matchmaker clients)

Q' lypse
11th October 2011, 10:10 PM
Damn, we have to psychoanalyse this strong sexual tirade against the puss.y , Q, some girl belittle your koti?

hahahahahaa, cheeeeii

Q' lypse
11th October 2011, 10:16 PM
love you tooAkosua...as for thisQ he is Destined for bachelorhood, a picky man paa(me thinks of Millionare Matchmaker clients)

hm

Q' lypse
11th October 2011, 10:46 PM
lolololololololol ...... but u kno wat kwamena ...... ur original post to start this ur thread was just a galore of venting fumes ..... there is a lot of holes that need to be filled to better understand the situation ....

for example is this a woman that u were slowly but surely dropping lines on a head top wey e no pull and 1 koborlor just came in and chop her like she be TZ or wetin????? .....
put some meat on dem bones for dia .....

lolol

looool, ur ears dey sweet u k3k3.

The story is, we meet at some philosophy thing and we get to chatting. I like looking at pretty faces,no doubt, but that could be as far as it goes. But I didn't know she was checkin me out koraa. We exchange numbers. 2days later, she calls me past midnight, :nevreness::livid:. We chat small small, right there, it was obvious she was looking for sumthin. Ok, fast forward a week or so later, i take her out to the movies....no no no, before that, thru a lot of talkin on the fone, i get to find out more about this chic. She likes fu.ckin, i mean, she really really likes fuc.kin, so much fuc.kin that, one of her wildest fantasies is to be a prostitute. I ask my higher self wtf is this? Should i stop my usual picky nonsense and not discriminate and go ahead or ---- off like ive always done? My higher self reminds me of CWG when God or the entity mentioned that when something keeps repeatin itself in ur life, it means u must consider it, look at it differently. In my case, ive rejected and broken hearts left right and centre, that if breakin hearts/rejecting women was a crime, i would be doing at least 10 life sentences or facing the electric chair without tax payers money lookin after me in jail. Truth! So when this sex wild chic dropped in, i decided to give it a shot. But mind u, im a deep nigga, i dont go into relationships just for the fun of it, fu.ckin and suckin and ---- and di.ck jumpin hurray, we are in a relationship. Naaa, i gotta kno u, u get to know me, but from what i saw in this chic, sh*t seems to be on the surface but no discrimination, lets go ahead, u r being too picky if u reject. A pattern uve been livin wit for more than a decade. ok.

We start goin out, 1st tym, took her to the movies, its over, takin her home, do u kno what she asks/tells me? Why don't u offer di.ck?! I was like FU.CK!, she wants sum mojo jojo in this car right now. But i let it pass, told her naaah, i dont fly like that, albeit, it makes my di.ck happy hearin that and all but another tym. She is disappointed. Wtf do we have here? Fcukin the 1st tym i take u out, i dont even know much about u. damn! But i observe my male sexual aggression mind, it was busy considering it, sayin yes, do sumthin, but u gotta be alert not lettin the ego over run u. Chic even tried to grab ma di.ck on the highway bro. But naah, Q can't get down like that. Im only gettin to know u. Take it easy.. Not ur average male...

At this time, i already know, this is gonna go nowhere bcuz she's obviously not what i was lookin for, as if i was lookin at all. nansense! To me it was an experiment. Anyway, she got to kno my policies in life, the biggest was Im not gonna be livin in SA for a long tym, i have a few months here, take it or leave, then i dropped a bomb that came to haunt her later on. I told her Im a very complicated person, she looked at it on the surface. Ok! I laughed! ..................

Will continue this story tomorrow. Gotta get sum slp, its almost midnight my side... One of my .............*clearing throat*.....called me (now that b a good woman-anyways, that will be another story for another day).......she has such a sweet voice,...... it will put me to sleep kama kama well well.... heeeer, she's a good frd ok. Mwwsseeettwwee!! Nansseeeennnsee!

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
11th October 2011, 11:15 PM

The story is, we meet at some philosophy thing and we get to chatting. I like looking at pretty faces,no doubt, but that could be as far as it goes. But I didn't know she was checkin me out koraa. We exchange numbers. 2days later, she calls me past midnight, :nevreness::livid:. We chat small small, right there, it was obvious she was looking for sumthin. Ok, fast forward a week or so later, i take her out to the movies....no no no, before that, thru a lot of talkin on the fone, i get to find out more about this chic. She likes fu.ckin, i mean, she really really likes fuc.kin, so much fuc.kin that, one of her wildest fantasies is to be a prostitute. I ask my higher self wtf is this? Should i stop my usual picky nonsense and not discriminate and go ahead or ---- off like ive always done? My higher self reminds me of CWG when God or the entity mentioned that when something keeps repeatin itself in ur life, it means u must consider it, look at it differently. In my case, ive rejected and broken hearts left right and centre, that if breakin hearts/rejecting women was a crime, i would be doing at least 10 life sentences or facing the electric chair without tax payers money lookin after me in jail. Truth! So when this sex wild chic dropped in, i decided to give it a shot. But mind u, im a deep nigga, i dont go into relationships just for the fun of it, fu.ckin and suckin and ---- and di.ck jumpin hurray, we are in a relationship. Naaa, i gotta kno u, u get to know me, but from what i saw in this chic, sh*t seems to be on the surface but no discrimination, lets go ahead, u r being too picky if u reject. A pattern uve been livin wit for more than a decade. ok.

We start goin out, 1st tym, took her to the movies, its over, takin her home, do u kno what she asks/tells me? Why don't u offer di.ck?! I was like FU.CK!, she wants sum mojo jojo in this car right now. But i let it pass, told her naaah, i dont fly like that, albeit, it makes my di.ck happy hearin that and all but another tym. She is disappointed. Wtf do we have here? Fcukin the 1st tym i take u out, i dont even know much about u. damn! But i observe my male sexual aggression mind, it was busy considering it, sayin yes, do sumthin, but u gotta be alert not lettin the ego over run u. Chic even tried to grab ma di.ck on the highway bro. But naah, Q can't get down like that. Im only gettin to know u. Take it easy.. Not ur average male...

At this time, i already know, this is gonna go nowhere bcuz she's obviously not what i was lookin for, as if i was lookin at all. nansense! To me it was an experiment. Anyway, she got to kno my policies in life, the biggest was Im not gonna be livin in SA for a long tym, i have a few months here, take it or leave, then i dropped a bomb that came to haunt her later on. I told her Im a very complicated person, she looked at it on the surface. Ok! I laughed! ..................

Will continue this story tomorrow. Gotta get sum slp, its almost midnight my side... One of my .............*clearing throat*.....called me (now that b a good woman-anyways, that will be another story for another day).......she has such a sweet voice,...... it will put me to sleep kama kama well well.... heeeer, she's a good frd ok. Mwwsseeettwwee!! Nansseeeennnsee!

just when i put my feet up to enjoy the story....ahh Q

Chapati
12th October 2011, 04:48 AM
just when i put my feet up to enjoy the story....ahh Q

hahahahhahaha mee toooo oooooooooooooo. Q u better wake up and continue the story.

Fashion Yaa
12th October 2011, 04:49 AM
HM dis is really heartbreaking

I guess the main issue is this idea of us ladies wanting to mold a man into something we need. Obviously this chic felt she could do such a thing with Q

The larger issue is, why are such women attracted to men like Q? cause as he says it has happened before and he was even striving not to be judgemental.

I hope this is a lesson to ladies, be careful with whom you are trying to SEDUCE.

Q' lypse
12th October 2011, 10:16 PM
HM dis is really heartbreaking

I guess the main issue is this idea of us ladies wanting to mold a man into something we need. Obviously this chic felt she could do such a thing with Q

The larger issue is, why are such women attracted to men like Q? cause as he says it has happened before and he was even striving not to be judgemental.

I hope this is a lesson to ladies, be careful with whom you are trying to SEDUCE.

well dear it wasn't so much as changing me but she just wanted some so badly and you can't fu.ck ur way into a man's heart, well not me. Tryin ta pu.ssy shove me into a corner? You gotta be kiddin.

Well, you become attracted to mofos like me bcuz of physical attraction, becuz Im caring when I talk to u, i listen.. You know what, apparently when im talkin to women i flirt, this is what she told me. Flirting paa? Me? Ok I kno I flirt sometimes but im being myself, this is flirting, ehi! You gotta give attention to people when talkin to em, pay attention, let em kno u r listening, not some ah ah, nodding and then leave.

Q' lypse
12th October 2011, 10:46 PM
So to continue.....

We started kickin it, we talked on the phone, saw her once a week, man, i drove miles bcuz she doesn't live close to where I crib you feel me? Something which was a blessing from my point of view. Although it all seemed nice, I had already crawled back inside myself. That I already knew this is bullocks, I will live on shores of this river and hopefully the relationship will die soon. Not that I didn't wanna be in it, it just wasn't for me. I mean, Im a deep mothuafuc.ka, I cant have convo with you if you try to stay shallow. U know sometyms we be talkin about something serious, maybe on life, or some emotional personal stuff and the next thin you know she had thrown in some random sh*t about a friend of her's whose boyfrd did this and that, you know bumble gum talk show, magazine unimportant crap. Its as if, we are talking about how face to face violence affects lil kids and then somebody comes and says, you see that girl walkin over there, my friend used to have that same color of skirt:crushed:. Heeeeeer!

When these used to happen, I would laugh and say to myself, just go ahead with this, its ok, change the topic and ask her a few questions about her friend whom she's tryin to talk about. Whilst I was drifting off from this relationship, this chic was fallin deeper and deeper, so deep that i noticed something Ive never experienced in my life, no matter what she did, what she got up to during the day or week, she couldn't lie to me, even if she tried to, I knew she was... She began to tell me im using muti (Zulu word for Juju)... It made me laugh... Always felt like telling her, u just joined the queue, u r waiting ur turn. Women have come and gone in my life, many rejected and a few ive accepted and loved deeply, so few that when i told her she didnt wanna believe me... She thought it was impossible for someone like me to have gone out with women numbered less than the fingers on one hand. She wouldn't believe me bcuz she had focked so many di.cks that she had to lie to me when counting.. I shoved it on the side bcuz i had told myself to go thru this experience wit her and no judge..

Hm, then the dramas started. Dont know what it is or was but she had this habit. She is a beautiful gal, she goes out right, the mall or whatever and niggas meet her and ask for her number and she just gives it to em. I listened attentively, wtf is that about thinkin to myself. Once she told me, she just followed this other guy when he went grocery shoppin, she had just met him and the guys sweet worded her, why dont u come wit me buyin a few thins from the shop. So i asked her, what r u doing? She said, no need to worry, i just did it u know, and i asked her for what, gives no answer. I put it to her like this, im not jealous, but if i go out askin for chics numbers right now, how would u feel? Pause.... she said now that she thinks about it from her point of view, doin that is fu.cked! I nodded. But im chilled out, as if i dont care, no expression of jealousy, bcuz u kno when someone acts jealous, its their ego kickin in, thinkin they own that other person, the person belongs to them, so i watched these feelins. She is impulsive, no doubt, that is why she does such thins...

Fallin deeper and deeper, she began to pick up my absence of emotionality in the relationship.... The im a complicated guy had started kickin in...

continue tomorrow...

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
12th October 2011, 11:04 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Q, man what's up with this twisted game you're playing with my itchy ears ? :D :D since i caught the Quophiyourearsinsidedeysweetyou virus,you've been really messing with my illness ahhhh .. ok will be here to morrow to get my daily dose.

Quophi Aletse
12th October 2011, 11:47 PM

lolololololololol ..... see kwamena qlypse oooooo ...... na so u dey evolve ....... turning down loveless pusssy offerings left and right ... lololololololololol ........

anyway i dont see any matter here ...... make i read on because i no dey see why this ur venting dey come from ..... hahahahha

Quophi Aletse
13th October 2011, 12:02 AM
So to continue.....

We started kickin it, we talked on the phone, saw her once a week, man, i drove miles bcuz she doesn't live close to where I crib you feel me? Something which was a blessing from my point of view. Although it all seemed nice, I had already crawled back inside myself. That I already knew this is bullocks, I will live on shores of this river and hopefully the relationship will die soon. Not that I didn't wanna be in it, it just wasn't for me. I mean, Im a deep mothuafuc.ka, I cant have convo with you if you try to stay shallow. U know sometyms we be talkin about something serious, maybe on life, or some emotional personal stuff and the next thin you know she had thrown in some random sh*t about a friend of her's whose boyfrd did this and that, you know bumble gum talk show, magazine unimportant crap. Its as if, we are talking about how face to face violence affects lil kids and then somebody comes and says, you see that girl walkin over there, my friend used to have that same color of skirt:crushed:. Heeeeeer!

When these used to happen, I would laugh and say to myself, just go ahead with this, its ok, change the topic and ask her a few questions about her friend whom she's tryin to talk about. Whilst I was drifting off from this relationship, this chic was fallin deeper and deeper, so deep that i noticed something Ive never experienced in my life, no matter what she did, what she got up to during the day or week, she couldn't lie to me, even if she tried to, I knew she was... She began to tell me im using muti (Zulu word for Juju)... It made me laugh... Always felt like telling her, u just joined the queue, u r waiting ur turn. Women have come and gone in my life, many rejected and a few ive accepted and loved deeply, so few that when i told her she didnt wanna believe me... She thought it was impossible for someone like me to have gone out with women numbered less than the fingers on one hand. She wouldn't believe me bcuz she had focked so many di.cks that she had to lie to me when counting.. I shoved it on the side bcuz i had told myself to go thru this experience wit her and no judge..

Hm, then the dramas started. Dont know what it is or was but she had this habit. She is a beautiful gal, she goes out right, the mall or whatever and niggas meet her and ask for her number and she just gives it to em. I listened attentively, wtf is that about thinkin to myself. Once she told me, she just followed this other guy when he went grocery shoppin, she had just met him and the guys sweet worded her, why dont u come wit me buyin a few thins from the shop. So i asked her, what r u doing? She said, no need to worry, i just did it u know, and i asked her for what, gives no answer. I put it to her like this, im not jealous, but if i go out askin for chics numbers right now, how would u feel? Pause.... she said now that she thinks about it from her point of view, doin that is fu.cked! I nodded. But im chilled out, as if i dont care, no expression of jealousy, bcuz u kno when someone acts jealous, its their ego kickin in, thinkin they own that other person, the person belongs to them, so i watched these feelins. She is impulsive, no doubt, that is why she does such thins...

Fallin deeper and deeper, she began to pick up my absence of emotionality in the relationship.... The im a complicated guy had started kickin in...

continue tomorrow...

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...... oh my nkrampans(ribs) ......

but on a more serious note ...... Q ur words are pointing me all over the place ...

WHY DID U ENTER THIS RELATIONSHIP????.......
maybe u didnt call forth this relationship for deeper meaningful reasons ..... but just surface stuff ..... is wat i gathered in ur writing .....

but where is ur venting coming from .....
-the clear destructive choices of this lady from ur perspective which she is does not see in her perspective????
-u dey try tame the woman ....
-or wetin ?????

make u continue the thread
interesting .....

Chapati
13th October 2011, 12:32 AM
but Q were u really in a relationship with the girl.... pls come and continue the story oooo

Fashion Yaa
13th October 2011, 12:56 AM
Q is suspending this story even though we know the end.
He is a deep brotha no doubt but being with a deep woman seems hard to find for Q, anaa?

Is there a scarcity of intellectually stimulating women in this SA?

Time for some deep questions, are u ready to be with the Mrs DesireOfYourIntellect? Me thinks of Hakeem from COMING TO AMERICA "but i want to be with a woman who arouses both my loins and my intellect"

Lol
Please finish this juicy saga Q

Q' lypse
13th October 2011, 10:54 PM
Q is suspending this story even though we know the end.
He is a deep brotha no doubt but being with a deep woman seems hard to find for Q, anaa?

Is there a scarcity of intellectually stimulating women in this SA?

Time for some deep questions, are u ready to be with the Mrs DesireOfYourIntellect? Me thinks of Hakeem from COMING TO AMERICA "but i want to be with a woman who arouses both my loins and my intellect"

Lol
Please finish this juicy saga Q

Yaa, you can ask me all the questions you like. No, Im not tryin na say there are no intellectually inclined SA sisters. The thing is, she is ok, besides we met at a place where there are discussions on finding who we really are, are we humans or something else? But I'm saying, she hits a limit when it comes to certain things, I don't blame her. It could be her age, Im in my early 30s and she's 8yrs my jnr. Kyere s3, i broke all my rules. Hm! I sued to say i couldnt date someone who was way younger than me like that, but now i had to because i challenged myself.

I have heard several times that women get emotionally attached once sex is served but I didn't really believe it. But after this chic, Im a believer.

I wasn't in a space to really be in a relationship, but I decided to give this one a shot and see what happens because this pattern of meeting women who always end up liking me had gotten old. I mean, I had my own problems to deal with, I was in my own space as I am now....I wanted this 'relationship' to be nothing deep, on the surface, but this chic was coming on too strong and I didn't wanna push her away and say, calm the sh*t down. I remember I tried to tell her to take it easy but she was too emotionally involved. And at that time, it was in the beginning, I swear. I mean, how the fu.ck do you tell a guy to love u right away just bcuz of one outing? Chic was tellin me to tell her I love her, by force.I said you gotta be kiddin man, what the fu.ck is going on here? This i realised that she had fallen, fallen too deep, forget about ur village hwii-tem(man hole), this was a deeper hole. Now why wouldn't some women say I use juju, meanwhile all ive been doing is being myself, attentive, listening, talking about interesting thins, no screwing, not yet.
In reality when this fast forward falling deep happens, i pop the red card, im sorry but that's just me. I think with me, I want to be mesmerized by the woman, i wanna be the one fascinated, taking it easy, but usually the women are the ones who fall 1st and fast. This becomes a complete turn off for me. Maybe its a culture thing, becuz i know our Ghanaian sisters have a way of slowing down, even if they know they are head over heels. They take it easy. But SA sisters are open, forward, they let you know they are dying inside for you.
Now as I said, I was going thru hard times, this relationship became like ??????? I could have stopped it but i didnt wana hurt her. I still tried to maintain it. On the other end was somebody too deeply in love. Ok. Hm, I forget tins, I forget tins. In the beginning this galís ex boyfrd used to call her like waa, all the time. I chilled, didnít complain but told her, she is leading him on, otherwise the nigga wouldnít be calling. I chilled, no drama. Eventually she shoved him to the side after I lectured her on how to tell a moth.erfuc.ker to fock off! Then a gal started harassing her on the phone. She was a galfrd of one of the niggas who had hollered at her when she went out. She had given him her number and his galfrd found this new number and started saying, bi.tch u better stay the hell away from my man. All this I had to school her thru it. Sometimes when I lost patience I had to grill her, like yo, better wake up. What are you doing, what are you really looking for when you give ur number to sum random di.ck nigga on the streets? This is the impulsive thing Ive been tryin to tell u guys. She just does it without thinking.

I never tried to tame her, but one ought to know consequences that come along with decisions not thought thru. This is SA, a country where rap and hiv are as common as grey clouds in England. If you are not careful, hm! All I could do is walk with her thru her decisions. She could be herself all she wanted but u must know consequences come with those pu.ssy popping actions or pu.ssy teasing antics.

After exams I was a bit out of it, mind tiredness, indifferent etc so I didnt call her for some days. I called her one evening, think it was a saturday evening and she sounded really different on the phone. I just knew this is not her. Emotionally cut off, distant, avoidant, I could detect all these signs on thru the phone. When she speaks to me, she speaks with emotions, you can hear it thru her voice u know, but this time things were different. The convo ended quickly and just b4 I hung up the phone, I said, hm, you really sound different, this is not youÖ She said, im fine. The moment she said that it was like looking for okusie (bush rat) but after hours of looking and listening if its in its hole, u find nothing and just as u about to walk away, the okusie makes a sound. Yes, when she said she was fine, my senses became hypersensitive, like a computer sensing any beep of emotions, heart beats etc. I replied, are you now? What is wrong? SilenceÖÖÖÖ.. Nothing, nothing for you to worry aboutÖ
I said what is it that I shouldnít worry about? ÖÖÖ..Silence. ÖÖÖÖ.Just something that happened today she replied. Right there I knew something was really wrong. ÖÖÖÖ.silence. I asked her bluntly, Who did you sleep with? No no no noÖ..

THIS

I know that whenever she says no more than 1s, it means she is lying..
Then she said, I need you.. This is the time that I really need you. Please forgive me, donít leave me. She was breaking down. I said, you always wanted to see me react? Well you are breaking my heart here. I canít believe you. What did you do? What is wrong with you? I was getting pissed off by the second, watching my defences spring up, tryin to make sure I donít suffer a lot of pain. She was like would you forgive me and I was thinking you must be crazy, you do something like this and within 2 seconds you ask for forgiveness? I told her, you know what, im not alright right now, im goin to hang up the phone, I will speak to u later, I gotta sleep. I shut my mind off and slept.

The next day I called her and asked a few more questions about this focked up ordeal. Who was it that u screwed? She said just some guy, I dnt need to bother about him, just some guy. I wanted to know what happened, what the fu.ck did she do, what the hell happened? I ask tough questions, im no lawyer but dialectics is something im really good at. I had to find out what the fu.ck, what the sh*t had gone down.
The story was, not far from where she lived, one of her ex boyfrds had called her, it was his bday and he wanted to see her, he was alone, he just wanted company. She had deleted his number from her fone book, otherwise she wouldnít have answered the call. The impulsive behaviour made her go. The guy tried to lure her inside his bedroom but she wouldnít budge, this made the guy think what the hell is wrong with u, wat is all this, you ainít like that. You know you would do so, why are you acting all different etc etc. He carried her to the bedroom and the rest was pumpingÖ After she told me all this, I said, so you are telling me this guy raped you? She said no, a big no that is. So I said, then you consented then? This was agreed sex, she said nooo, it wasnít. I put it to her, you are aware that sex without information (as the 1st Ghanaian stand up comedian waterproof called rape), sex without consent is rape. This left her silent. I told her, rape is not only buga buga rough sex which leaves a woman bleeding, rape is not consenting to sex, you were forced. You were raped yesterday. I told her I would come over the next day to talk to her.

I started analysing everything she told me the night before. The cry out for help, that this was the time she needed me, not to leave her, practically begging. I called my old love for more conscious thoughts. She and I have always been close. We had to analyse this together. When I told her everything, her first response was, how is she, is she ok? I was surprised that she would believe her easily knowing how critical she can be at times. I told her I donít really know as I havenít seen her yet. My old love told me this was givin her goose bumps all over her body. I paused and said, dear, have you also experienced this kind of thing b4? She said she didnít wanna talk about it, and I know my old love, it was obvious something from the past had just surfaced. Something she herself had experienced which was similar to this.

Here is the deal. SA brothers, I donít wanna generalize but it seems South African black men have this tendency to hurt their women. Beatings used to be the order of the day. Their women love foreign African men like waa. Why, because we treat them like they matter, we are better lovers, boyfrds and husbands. Aparthied was a disease that fuc.ked up our fellow brothers, this has somehow attached anger to their dna. Back in 97, the record was every 16 seconds, a woman was raped in SA. What?! The average SA man was a woman beater. It was the norm, I donít know about now. From teenagers beating their galfrds to husbands beating their wives.
The forced sex thing is another which many of their women donít report, and this was what my old love hinted. It became obvious that this chicís impulsive behaviour had landed her in trouble. Now it was up to me to show to myselfÖwhat I was going to do, the next stepÖ..

Chapati
14th October 2011, 03:11 AM
and the next step is wat........i just wanna no

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th October 2011, 05:11 AM
So in a nutshell, you fell in love with this broad after she had fallen deeply in love with you only to have her lay this bombshell on your lap. hmm Well so far from what i've gathered, i do not see her issue with the ex as rape.However, if she consented under duress then that is s different story.

Keep'em coming Q,I'm enjoying this.

Fashion Yaa
14th October 2011, 01:41 PM
Q this is terrible. My heart goes out to all parties involved. I dont really wanna know the ending cuz its emotionally draining. But i can see this venting process it bebeficial in the long run

Q' lypse
14th October 2011, 08:48 PM
Q this is terrible. My heart goes out to all parties involved. I dont really wanna know the ending cuz its emotionally draining. But i can see this venting process it bebeficial in the long run

In the end you will all understand why I am/was venting..

Q' lypse
14th October 2011, 09:48 PM
So in a nutshell, you fell in love with this broad after she had fallen deeply in love with you only to have her lay this bombshell on your lap. hmm Well so far from what i've gathered, i do not see her issue with the ex as rape.However, if she consented under duress then that is s different story.

Keep'em coming Q,I'm enjoying this.

nah bro, didnt fall in love, i liked her, yes, but i was never in love.. Just bcuz I said im broken hearted didnt mean i was in love. More like extremely disappointed in her because i thought she had just acted out on her impulsive behaviour.

Q' lypse
14th October 2011, 10:45 PM
and the next step is wat........i just wanna no

Next step after the incident? I wanted to really hear her out, what went down. To be honest with you one didnít have to be a psychologist to see there was a change in her. A complete change. She seemed fine but she wasnít. You could see the lively conversant person had toned down. Body language. I didnít act all hardcore or pissed off. Emotional intelligence had to be at work, empathetic, understanding and more importantly observation. We sat down, and she told me almost everything I have said about what that ex boyfrd did to her. You see mofos get away with such behaviour all the time. She was blaming herself for going to him, saying she had been gullible. I told her str8, these impulsiveness had shown you what could happen if you donít have control. Then I reminded her of all them niggas she gave her number to. Acting on impulse like that could be deadly.

All in all, she wanted to know what I was going to do. I told her that 1st of all I believe her and Iíve spoken to my old love (whom she had a problem with bcuz she believed I was still into her, but funny enough she was the one acting like she was still into other people when she was supposed to be in a relationship). She opposed it big time, that how could I tell my old luv. I said she must put herself in my shoes. Wouldnít she wanna talk to someone, get sh*t off her chest? I cut the whole thing short and said old love understands, in fact she is worried about her and it seems she had been thru something similar. Nobody is condemning her. This calmed her down. I said to her, this is what you donít understand about me and old love, our relationship was like therapy and examination of feelings whenever there was a change in our moods. We dig deep enough to find out why we act the way we act. Like when old loveís boyfrd wanted to marry her, she was hesitant, she wanted to know why she acts like that, avoiding marriage. Old love was on her way here to attend some conference (old love is about +300 miles away you see) she wanted to talk to me face to face before she would say ok, letís get married to my boyfrd. Now this, if you look at it from the outside, you will say, hmm, these two still have something going on, but in a deeper way, it was more like, help me understand why I do such things. You know me very well. So thru memory and recall of incidents happening during a past time, it is likely we will find out together. This is how me and old love were, and this makes our friendship special.
I said, right now I want us to be friends because things are a bit chaotic. Iím not alright, she is not but I would wanna be there for her. Tears filled her eyes. Ehi! She canít do that, not with me. Remember this is someone who is in love with me and in times of this psychological crisis, it seemed to her I was just pissing off. But it wasnít, im not like that. She wanted the label, which made her feel better. I have to say it hurt a brotha to see her breakdown. Her happy self wasnít there anymore. That fu.ck too all that away from her and that hurt me, not because she was someone i was dating but because she is a human being, another woman who had become a victim to rape. I decided you know what, forget about what I said, ima b around you feel me? Somehow I felt like I had to help her be herself again, I had to help rid this sexual damage she had just experienced.
In the few weeks after this incident I took her out etc etc. I noticed that the person who liked to talk about sex had changed, she didnít even want to hear the word sex. Bloody hell! But I monitored her words and reactions carefully as time went on. Later I noticed she was reviving, she was getting back to herself, she could say a few things after sex.. It was little but it was good because things were coming back to the way they were.
With this recovery phase, things came back to normal. I was back to being distant or whatever I was before the rape incident. My aloofness made her say hurtful things. She told me once, she didnít wanna see my face again. I didnít blame her because the relationship was not really happening. To me it was dead. I honoured her word and decided this is it. Im free of this chic finally.

But once in a while I would call her to see how she was doing. She asked why I donít come and see her, which I found very strange because she had forgotten everything she said to me. I reminded her what she meant when she said she didnít wanna see my face again. She couldnít remember saying that to me. She even argued hard. Hm! You must be fu.cking kidding me! I said, this is how I am, I believe what people say and respect it, she had told me to ---- off and I did. I can see that the more im around her, the more she hurts so I would rather butt off. If someone is in love with you and you donít feel the same way, what do you do? To me, it was right that I pissed off. Her argument was and still is, it hurts her more that im not around. But I would rather look out for myself and not get trapped in something im not into any longer.
Kept in touch, she started giving out her number out again! Hahahaaa., donít say what is wrong with this gal. Lol. Hahahahaa. This was actually happening before we ended. I told her yo, be careful. Some control freak guy was one of these niggas she gave her number to. But I was more compassionate because I donít wanna see her go thru some sh*t again.

Well that was a few months ago. Recently we met at the philosophy place and got to chatting. She melts k3k3 when she sees me. I could take advantage of it you know, lets go and bone. She likes to have quick free freaky ----.y like that but naah, to me, sh*t was over, I donít go back to my word.

Just last weekend, I called to say hi because she had told me, I just disappeared and I felt bad. She told me she was at a restaurant. I said oh, sorry, will call some other time. I thought, knowing her, sheís found herelf a nigga. I was just saying you know. The next day I decided to call her. She was begging me to come back into her life. The whole sh*t began again, you know, donít wanna hurt you, there is not point, then she says, you are hurting me being this way. Then she told me (remember she finds it hard to lie to me) her recent ex boyfrd had met her at the mall, they decided to go out (restaurant), clubbing, then she slept over at his place. She said to me, you know something happened. I replied, I already know. You(meaning her) spend the night with your recent ex and what do you think will happen. I know, you donít have to tell me. Then she starts getting all emotional on the phone, please take me back and sh*t, seconds later, I know bcuz of what I told u wouldnít wanna have anything to do with me. Now that made me laugh. Lol. Its insane. You go give your pu.ssy out just less than 24hrs and you are begging me to take u back? I mean wtf?!
Ok, I became harsh and said, you know you are being used right? This guy sees you and then boom, he scores, you know. She got really upset that I used the word used. I said, hey, ive been trying to tell you over and over again to be careful. You just get yourself out to a striker di.ck. Phone call ended, donít even remember how it ended.

This is my venting. That bloody impulsive nature of hers make mofos have easy access to her. I could do that to her easily. This behaviour got her hurt and now she is doing it all over again. This is the result of my venting. Her ex boyfrds know her wild sexual nature, that is why that muthaf.ucka raped her. He didnít believe a word she said, when she said she had a boyfrd, she didnít wanna screw him. The dude was like, you know you want this, it is very strange for you to say no, you love sex etc. now how the fu.ck do I act if im hearing this?

Your questions now.............

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
14th October 2011, 11:12 PM
Q, this broad is a loose canon,she fires whenever she is loaded. You giving her the audience is baffling. Unless you wanna keep her as a "side dish" you know like a jump off,then more power to you. You already mentioned how she gives it up on impulse that alone speaks volumes of her psyche.

My question is, are you really sure you are not going crazy for her ie madly in love with her,can you really let her off your azz as easily as you say you said to her ? I don't wanna think she got you wrapped round her pinky all the same biacth ain't ---- bruh cut the coat tails and let her go !

Chapati
15th October 2011, 12:22 AM
Q how long did u date this girl..

and......are u saying if someone likes u and u like him or her but u are not too much into him or her, u shd leave the person? I am scared of letting some guys out of my life bcos i feel like they are going to get hurt and they might not find any woman who will take very good care of them as i do.

Q' lypse
15th October 2011, 07:52 AM
Q how long did u date this girl..

and......are u saying if someone likes u and u like him or her but u are not too much into him or her, u shd leave the person? I am scared of letting some guys out of my life bcos i feel like they are going to get hurt and they might not find any woman who will take very good care of them as i do.

hahahhaaa.

But to answer your question. Yes, if I'm not feeling them on a really deeper level, i won't act in the play. I will bounce

Q' lypse
15th October 2011, 08:00 AM
Q, this broad is a loose canon,she fires whenever she is loaded. You giving her the audience is baffling. Unless you wanna keep her as a "side dish" you know like a jump off,then more power to you. You already mentioned how she gives it up on impulse that alone speaks volumes of her psyche.

fires when loaded. lol. No, don't wanna go near her when it comes to sex or anything initmate. Remember my initial posts, my dic.k is too precious to be polluted like that or whatever I said. This is what i was referring to.

My question is, are you really sure you are not going crazy for her ie madly in love with her,can you really let her off your azz as easily as you say you said to her ? I don't wanna think she got you wrapped round her pinky all the same biacth ain't ---- bruh cut the coat tails and let her go !

hell nah, crazy about her? Hell no! I'm not that kinda sucka. There is a difference between caring for a fellow human being than being in love kinda caring.

I have bigger sense than that. Anyway, for more answers, read my reply to brotha minister's questions

Fashion Yaa
15th October 2011, 12:34 PM
Q.do u now see how challenging urself to date a lady that is not in ur league is pointless?

Maybe u having limits is the lesson this girl is suppose to learn from u!

N the ex girlfriend cum soulMate test is a great way to test a lady u interested in cuz at this point she is ur BBF......i used to know this black American securityGuard who lamented ending his courtship with an Africa immigrant cuz he just love how she never got jealous n would even compliment a woman prettier than herself in his presence

Q u already know SA will not be ur future so why the search for a girlfriend now?

Q' lypse
15th October 2011, 07:21 PM
but on a more serious note ...... Q ur words are pointing me all over the place ...

WHY DID U ENTER THIS RELATIONSHIP????.......
maybe u didnt call forth this relationship for deeper meaningful reasons ..... but just surface stuff ..... is wat i gathered in ur writing .....

true, it wasn't supposed to be anything serious. I wanted it to be purely on the surface, but when someone begins to fall hard for you and judging from my past with women, guilt gets its grips on a mofo. And this I couldn't/didn't/wouldn't allow her to feel more pain.. I didn't wanna hurt her. Her reactions when i mentioned, i dont want this to go too far became damaging. One ought to live my life to understand where i was coming. In the beginning there was like one with a suicide threatening tag, didn't think she was serious though but yes, pain be pain and guilt had me. :distress:

but where is ur venting coming from ..... .....

now u understand why i was/am venting? After all what happened to her, she dey make that soaky pu.ssy call 4 em random di.cks.

Q' lypse
15th October 2011, 07:33 PM
Q.do u now see how challenging urself to date a lady that is not in ur league is pointless?

hm. one thing led to another oo, hmm, it wasn't supposed to go that far at all

Maybe u having limits is the lesson this girl is suppose to learn from u!
oh she learned a lot from me as I did from her. She took a lot home. I remember she used to say I unsettle me. Meaning my nature made her put her breaks on, her impulsiveness hit a wall bcuz I acted cool, no need to rush anything.. That was killin her, the non jealousy,cool way of living made it very difficult for her. As she said, im not like em niggas she messed with.

N the ex girlfriend cum soulMate test is a great way to test a lady u interested in cuz at this point she is ur BBF......

don't understand. could u elaborate?

Q u already know SA will not be ur future so why the search for a girlfriend now?

i didnt search, and i wasnt searching, it landed on my door step and i decided if this sh*t is happening again (ie another woman liking me when i was only minding my own business or bcuz i had just spoken to her about some random topic that had nothing to do liking her or offering di.ck), maybe i must find out what it all meant. As i said before the book, CWG (Conversations With God) mentions, if something keeps happening to u in life, maybe you must find out why or give it a shot, now I know why. I must try myself. I knew nothing gr8 would happen if i allowed it and yes, that is exactly what happened.

Fashion Yaa
15th October 2011, 08:34 PM
Q i actually meant BFF best friend forever
BBF is best black friend lolz

yeah your former soulmate should be considered your Best Friend so that people dont get it twisted.

Q' lypse
17th October 2011, 04:23 PM
Q i actually meant BFF best friend forever
BBF is best black friend lolz

yeah your former soulmate should be considered your Best Friend so that people dont get it twisted.

you are really into this soulmate thing huh? lol

Q' lypse
20th October 2011, 11:18 PM
hm, actually met this chic yesterday.... smfh

Fashion Yaa
21st October 2011, 01:53 AM
I think this time around Q leave all inhibitions aside. You are not just your intellectual swag okay. Better yet let ur friends set u up on dates to take the edge of that tendency for u to get attn from ladies who fall hard for u first.

Fashion Yaa
21st October 2011, 01:56 AM
I know i can be hard on u sometimes but thats only cuz ive known ppl like u in the past at uni and till today they are alone.

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
21st October 2011, 01:56 AM
hm, actually met this chic yesterday.... smfh

.....AND YOU BRUSHED YOUR SHOULDER OFF..; holla

Quophi Aletse
21st October 2011, 03:37 AM
.....AND YOU BRUSHED YOUR SHOULDER OFF..; holla

lolololololol u seee oooo ...

He has 99 problems but a south african broad aint 1 ......

lolololol

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
21st October 2011, 05:04 AM
lolololololol u seee oooo ...

He has 99 problems but a south african broad aint 1 ......

lolololol

uh huh lololololololol

Q' lypse
21st October 2011, 07:37 AM
I think this time around Q leave all inhibitions aside. You are not just your intellectual swag okay. Better yet let ur friends set u up on dates to take the edge of that tendency for u to get attn from ladies who fall hard for u first.

That will be the last thing I do. I like to look for my own vegetables at the veg store Yaa. Been there done that and it has been the worse mistakes ever!

I know i can be hard on u sometimes but thats only cuz ive known ppl like u in the past at uni and till today they are alone.

i doubt you know muthfckers like me. Im quite a rear breed. They don't make me like they used to, Im probably the last of my kind.

In all seriousness, Im really different, whoever you are comparing me to is.....what should I say......i just can't be compared to anybody...unless that person has experienced the kind of life ive experienced, has lived the kind of childhood i lived.......that unique life circumstances that shape a person's personality and it is just beyond wrong to find people or even a one person who is like me, who sees and experiences relationships like i do... By the way, Im hardly alone, alone gotta be explained here, there is always a woman who cares about me........hm......

Fashion Yaa
21st October 2011, 08:39 AM
Alright Q. Im speechless. Alls i can say is best of luck.

Q' lypse
22nd October 2011, 10:24 PM
I hope he really is the one. Congratulations.

?? :ambivalence:

Q' lypse
22nd November 2011, 04:41 PM
Bring yourself! No, I don't miss you. Its not by force! Fu.ck, some women just wanna be used k3k3

Pope Bitterz D'Alomo
22nd November 2011, 05:33 PM
Bring yourself! No, I don't miss you. Its not by force! Fu.ck, some women just wanna be used k3k3

Eii Q, LMAO de Azonto presenting her goods for your "perusal" huh :glee:

Q' lypse
22nd November 2011, 05:39 PM
Eii Q, LMAO de Azonto presenting her goods for your "perusal" huh :glee:

chalay, chic wants to flirt. fock that